Sales Associates’ Favorites
The Sales Associates at 400 Central share a passion for the city of St. Petersburg and all that it holds. They are locals of the city and enjoy trying new St. Petersburg hidden gems. Their love for this city shows through their work. They have chosen some of their St. Pete favorites to share with the future residences of 400 Central.
- Daddies Donuts & Delights: This sweet spot holds what many agree is St. Petersburg’s best donuts. With unique creations that are freshly made to order, Daddies Donuts is sure to be your new favorite.
- Grand Central Brewhouse: This local brewery is loved by many and offers endless selections. GCB also holds many events each month such as ladies’ night and trivia.
- CrossFit 9: For all ages and fitness levels, CrossFit9 provides a customized program that will align with your fitness goals. With options of classes, personal training, and an open gym, this is the place to achieve your goals.
- In Between Days: This city favorite is Florida’s first Tokyo-style listening bar. Great drinks, delicious food, and an intimate atmosphere to enjoy.
- Baba: Baba is a Greek-inspired restaurant that has a bright and casual atmosphere. You can also find freshly baked goods in their bakery.
- Cassis: This is a restaurant that does it all. With menus including brunch, lunch, dinner, and hand-crafted cocktails, indulgence is guaranteed.
- Zaa + Jackie Z Style Co: These women’s boutiques feature statement pieces for all occasions. Perfect additions to add to your wardrobe.
- Original Flavor 1889 Pizza & Wine Bar: This new restaurant is brand new to Central Avenue. Their contemporary Neapolitan pizza is a must-try. Pair it with a glass of their hand-selected wine… or a bottle!
- Sauvignon: This wine locker and American trattoria is the perfect Central Avenue destination for a date night. Enjoy the dimmed ambiance while sipping on a glass from their wide variety of red and white wine.
- Mandarin Hide: This classy cocktail conservatory is proven to serve some of the best creations in St. Petersburg. With staff that have a passion for perfecting cocktails, they are sure to serve you something you’ve never tried.
- Trophy Fish: This seafood restaurant is made for a casual night of fun. Boat drinks and freshly caught fish will have you back the following week.